The Nest Center for Women, Children and Families Announces Executive Committee
For 2016-17 fiscal year
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Aug. 8, 2016) — The Nest Center for Women, Children and Families in Lexington has announced its executive committee for the 2016-17 fiscal year.
- Marc Ray (CPA, PSC) – chair
- Ashley L. Grigsby (DelCotto Law Group, PLLC) – vice-chair
- Mary B. Venezie (Alex G. Campbell, Jr. LLC) –secretary
- Patty Breeze (Patty Breeze and Associates) – treasurer
- Cliff Feltham (Kentucky Utilities Company) – past board chair.
Voting Board Members also include: Bill Norton, Briana Persley, Connie Guilfoil, Fenella Smith, Hannah Hodges, Kelli Soard, Jessica Hundley, Matthew Ransdell, Nancy Polk, Pam Graves, Paula Johnson and Whitney Sparks.
The Nest – Center for Women, Children and Families is a local, nonprofit organization that provides a safe place for education, counseling and support to women, children and families in crisis.