Strong Business Solutions
While our corporate clients may face more complex problems than our consumer clients, we have handled financial and commercial disputes of all size and complexities. From small LLCs and mom-and-pop businesses to multi-entity conglomerates, our team at DelCotto Law Group PLLC stands committed to jumping in with all that is needed to work to a resolution, including strategic counseling, negotiation with other constituents, and our reputation for strong litigation presentations whenever required.
Our business clients need to quickly analyze risk, options and cost and reach informed decisions. There is no waste at DLG. Our smaller teams handling cases assure that those working on each matter are fully up to speed and ready for quick and decisive action. While we believe in proactively doing what is possible to reach consensus, we will never be unprepared to persuasively advocate in court for our clients’ best interests. We assist our clients in handling matters such as:
- Chapter 7 – Filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy is a proceeding in which a company stops all operations and goes out of business.
- Chapter 9 – Chapter 9 is a rarely used and specialized chapter of the Bankruptcy Code providing for reorganization of municipalities.
- Chapter 11 – Chapter 11 bankruptcy allows time to repay debts and propose a repayment plan to creditors. Chapter 11 reorganization is the most complex of all bankruptcy cases and generally the most expensive.
- Chapter 12 – Chapter 12 bankruptcy provides a mechanism for debt restructuring for family farmers and family fisherman.
- Chapter 13 – Chapter 13 is a section of the Bankruptcy Code that helps qualified individuals or small proprietary business owners who desire to repay their creditors but are in financial difficulty.
- Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors –The attorneys of DLG understand that a financial crisis can occur whether it is expected or not. The firm has lawyers with broad and deep experience who have calm level-headedness to help find the solution that’s right for each individual situation.
- Committees – We represent court-appointed creditor committees on a regular basis, as both lead counsel and as special counsel.
- Business debt restructuring and workout plans – As companies and individuals grow and evolve, their financial situations naturally change. If an individual or company is facing financial distress, options other than a formal bankruptcy may still be available to them.
- Receivership – We handle the most sophisticated receivership cases for any constituency, whether they comprise creditors, debtors or receivers.
- Business litigation – From fast-moving emergency injunction proceedings to complex and drawn-out financial and commercial disputes, our attorneys work unceasingly and relentlessly.
- Mediation – Mediation is an alternative method of dispute resolution that occurs outside the courtroom. It involves a neutral person working with the parties to achieve a voluntary resolution of a dispute.
Contact Us For Innovative Strategies You Can Rely On
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.