Professional organizations (including other organizations that DLG's attorneys are members of):
- Turnaround Management Association An international nonprofit association dedicated to corporate renewal and turnaround management.
- American Bankruptcy Institute A multi-disciplinary, non-partisan organization dedicated to research and education on matters related to insolvency.
- American Board of Certification The American Board of Certification is the nation's premier legal specialty certification organization - certifying attorneys as specialists in business bankruptcy, consumer bankruptcy and creditors' rights law.
- American College of Bankruptcy An honorary association of bankruptcy and insolvency professionals.
Judicial / Bankruptcy Websites
- United States Courts For helpful videos about the basics of bankrucpty.
- Eastern District of Kentucky Bankruptcy Court Local Rules:http://www.kyeb.uscourts.gov/kyeb/Rules/Rules_1997.htm
- Western District of Kentucky Bankruptcy Court Local Rules:http://www.kywb.uscourts.gov/fpweb/local_rules_online.htm
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky Local Rules: www.kyed.uscourts.gov/rules/Civil_Rules-2.pdf
- Southern District of Ohio Bankruptcy Court Local Rules: www.ohsb.uscourts.gov/FormsPublication/Local_Rules_And_Forms.aspx
- Southern District of Indiana Bankruptcy Court Local Rules: www.insb.uscourts.gov/localrules.htm
- United States Trustee (UST) The United States Trustee Program is a component of the Department of Justice that seeks to promote the efficiency and protect the integrity of the Federal bankruptcy system.
- UST Bankruptcy Information Sheet
- United States Trustee – Region 8 The United States Trustee for Region 8 is responsible for bankruptcy cases filed in the Districts of Tennessee and Kentucky. Monthly operating reports and Chapter 11 Guidelines can be accessed from this website.
- United States Bankruptcy Courts Contains bankruptcy basics, forms, rules, resources, etc.
- U.S. Courts Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Basics
- U.S. Courts Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Basics
- U.S. Courts Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Basics
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals Federal appeals court for Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee
- Kentucky Court of Justice
- Fayette County Local Rules
- Legal Forms (by category)
- Kentucky Court Rules Contains Kentucky Supreme Court rules, rules of criminal procedure, rules of civil procedure, Kentucky Rules of Evidence and Administrative Procedures of the Court of Justice.
- Kentucky Secretary of State Search business filings, business records and UCC statements for the state of Kentucky.
- Legislative Research Commission Link to Kentucky Revised Statutes.
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER - The DelCotto Law Group PLLC website and materials may contain hypertext or links to other internet computer sites, which are not owned, operated, controlled or reviewed by the firm. These links are provided solely as a courtesy and convenience to you, the visitor. The firm exercises no control over these external sources, nor does it guaranty the accuracy of the content of these sites. Visitors proceed to those sites at their own risk.